Current data sets available on Minerva (version 1):
Public data sets:
- 1,000 Genomes Project – WGS data on 1,000 individuals of European ancestry
- GTEx – Gene expression data on hundreds of individuals across 50 tissues
Restricted public data sets:
- UK Biobank – 500k genotype-phenotype data, with 150k WES soon
Mount Sinai Health System data sets:
- Stop COVID NYC Cohort by Laura Huckins and Paul O’Reilly
- Mount Sinai COVID Electronic Health Record (EHR) data by Patricia Kovatch, Sharon Nirenberg, Timothy Quinn, Farhan Mahmood and the Mount Sinai Data Warehouse team
– 350 phenotypic data elements from all Mount Sinai patients diagnosed with or under suspicion for COVID; updated daily
How to access the data sets?
Users must read and sign the “Data Ark Data Usage Agreement” for each data set. Once the agreement received, we will review and grant access accordingly in 48 hours with email notification to users.
Please click here for Data Ark Data Usage Agreement, and choose the data set you would like to access in the drop-down list. You can only choose one data set at a time.