- Standard Operating Procedure: details database security, de-identification of data, access to identified data, data delivery, and data use agreement.
- Data Use Agreement: all users must agree to these parameters of data usage.
- MSDW Database Access Agreement: all users requesting direct database connection must submit the access agreement.
- Chargeback Policy: custom Data Warehouse programming is charged at $180/hour (see policy provisions and applications)
- Mount Sinai Code of Conduct
We are supported by grant UL1TR004419 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health.