Computational Scientists in the Scientific Computing Facility provide both beginning and advanced training sessions on how to use Minerva effectively and efficiently. Times and location will be announced in advance in the Weekly Update email and posted on the Home page of this website. Our computational Scientists are also available by appointment or drop-in. Please see below for archived slides from past training sessions.
- September 15, 2021: Introduction to Minerva (powerpoint slides)
- September 22, 2021: LSF Job Scheduler (powerpoint slides)
- Video recordings of presentations.
Find slide presentations from past training sessions here.
Minerva User Group – Town Hall Meetings
The Minerva User Group (MUG) meets quarterly and on an as-needed basis to review computational and data usage statistics, and provide advice on operational policies and plans. All scientists and researchers who use Minerva are encouraged to participate; slides from the meetings are posted on the internal Scientific Computing Facility’s website as well as in the Minerva Weekly Update. Please see below for slides from recent meetings.
- Dec. 2020 – MUG Meeting –Minerva Town Hall 2020-12
Find slide presentations from past Minerva User Group Meetings here.
Minerva User Survey
The Minerva User Survey is issued in Jan annually to collect your feedback.
Find past survey results here.
- April 30, 2021:Singularity Containers
- April 23, 2021: LSF Training
- April 16, 2021: Minerva Basics Training
- April 9, 2021:Minerva HPI-MS Training
- September 23, 2020: LSF Job Scheduler
- September 16, 2020: Introduction to Minerva
- April 18, 2020: LSF Job Scheduler
- April 11, 2020: Minerva Basic Training
- September 18, 2019: Chimera Training
- April 9, 2019: Chimera Training
- September 26, 2018: Advanced LSF Training
- September 19, 2018: Minerva Training
- March 5, 2018: Minerva Training