Office Hours Wednesdays 3:30-4:30PM
Scientific Computing & Digital & Technology Partners (DTP) Online “Walk-in” Clinic
Our team will answer your questions during weekly Digital Concierge, every Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 PM at https://zoom.us/my/digitalconcierge.
The Digital Concierge service is first-come, first-served with no appointment required. If you have questions about more than one research resource at Mount Sinai, we’ll assist you from one Zoom breakout room to the next.
DTP Academic Technology – Eugene Gershteyn
- Triaging Digital Concierge inquiries and routing to the proper teams for assistance and solutions
High Performance Computing (HPC) – Jielin Yu, PhD
- Minerva is comprised of over 2 petaflops of computational power and 32 petabytes of storage
Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW) / Self-Service Cohort Query Tools – Praveen Medabalmi, MD
- MSDW includes clinical and operational data collected from Mount Sinai’s Epic Electronic Health Records
- Self-service query tools include Leaf, ATLAS and TriNetX
Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) – Priscilla Acquaye
- REDCap is a secure, interactive web application for building and managing online surveys and databases for data collection, including audit tracking and reporting tools
Electronic Research Application Portal (eRAP) – Donald Louie
- eRAP is a secure, interactive tool for rapid database customization for single and multi-site studies
Data Ark Data Commons – Jielin Yu, PhD
- Data Ark consists of public and Sinai-specific genomic and electronic health record data sets located on Minerva
DTP Cybersecurity – Marco Smith
- Protect your data, laptop and other digital resources
We look forward to partnering with you to further your research.