Office Hours Wednesdays 3:30-4:30PM
Virtual Digital Concierge – Office Hours
Our team will answer your questions during weekly Digital Concierge, every Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 PM at https://zoom.us/my/digitalconcierge.
The Digital Concierge service is first-come, first-served with no appointment required. If you have questions about more than one research resource at Mount Sinai, we’ll assist you from one Zoom breakout room to the next.
The Scientific Computing and Data team will provide support on the following research resources:
High Performance Computing (HPC) – Oketha Petty
- Minerva is comprised of over 2 petaflops of computational power and 32 petabytes of storage
Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW) / Cohort Selection Tools – Oketha Petty
- MSDW includes clinical and operational data collected from Mount Sinai’s Epic Electronic Health Records
- Self-service query tools include Leaf, ATLAS and TriNetX
Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) – Priscilla Acquaye
- REDCap is a secure, interactive web application for building and managing online surveys and databases for data collection, including audit tracking and reporting tools
Electronic Research Application Portal (eRAP) – Oketha Petty
- eRAP is a secure, interactive tool for rapid database customization for single and multi-site studies
Data Ark Data Commons – Wen Huang
- Data Ark consists of public and Sinai-specific genomic and electronic health record data sets located on Minerva
We look forward to partnering with you to further your research.