About Research Data Services
Scientific Computing’s mission is to enable and accelerate biomedical discovery through collaborative research using high performance computing and data science. Led by Dean for Scientific Computing and Data Patricia Kovatch, the Scientific Computing team provides tools, resources, and assistance to researchers across institutions around the globe.
Research Services enable you to collect and analyze your own data. Unsure which tool is a better fit for your research? Compare tools.
- eRAP: a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant web-based interactive tool for data entry and reporting. We rapidly develop custom databases for your longitudinal single and multi-site studies. Launch eRAP
- REDCap: secure web application for building and managing online surveys and databases. Launch REDCap
Research Services empower access to high-quality, continually updated data:
- Data Ark: a set of seven high-quality data sets of public and of Mount Sinai generated data. The overarching goal of the Data Ark is to ensure that research data at Mount Sinai are managed, processed and combined in a way that optimizes the power, pace and relevance of our science. Launch Data Ark
- HADatAc: combines acquisitions of data and metadata to logically connect to data, enabling data identification and optimizing data queries. Data is composed of scientific measurements supporting computational scientific activities. Launch HADatAc
- HHEAR: a continuation of the CHEAR Data Center to include health outcomes at all ages. The data is publicly available to improve our knowledge of the effects of environmental exposures on human health throughout life. Launch HHEAR
All of our systems and services are reviewed by IT Security and Compliance every year. Both eRAP and REDCap have designed user support services to answer questions, provide training, and troubleshoot issues. Submit a ticket for your service to ask a question or get started.
About Scientific Computing and Data
Scientific Computing and Data partners with scientists to accelerate scientific discovery. The Scientific Computing team provides tools, resources, and assistance to researchers across institutions around the globe.