ATLAS Application Status and Roadmap
Last Updated: June 24, 2022
ATLAS application is currently in software version 1 at Mount Sinai and is available for user testing. Features and functionality are regularly updated, and scheduled maintenance is announced in advance through msdw.mountsinai.org.
There will be scheduled maintenance to ATLAS on Wednesday, June 29, from 3:00-6:00 PM as our team implements fixes to increase its future reliability. All system access will be affected and service will be interrupted at that time. Please plan your work ahead of time and log out of the application during maintenance.
As of December 2021, all ATLAS functions (left-hand tabs) are available to users.
ATLAS functionality is currently limited to include:
- De-identified data source only
- OMOP standard concept IDs are contained within only the following clinical domains: conditions, procedures, visits, vitals measurements
- All other domains can be queried using concepts in Epic vocabularies
ATLAS beta contains the following limitations:
- Data containing PHI, including datamarts, are not yet available for query
- Most ATLAS data uses OMOP standard concept IDs, but some live data uses non-standard vocabularies
The following improvements to ATLAS are planned for the 4th quarter of 2021:
- Add four datamarts containing PHI: BioMe, Anal Cancer, Liver, and iSite
- Enhance ATLAS deployment process to support ATLAS users