Scientific Computing and Data / Mount Sinai Data Warehouse / MSDW Presentations
- “Terminology Mappings for MSDW OMOP” by Principal Data Architect Timothy Quinn, PhD
- “Data Catalog for OMOP” by Chief Data Analytics Officer Michael Berger, MBSA
- “OMOP Vocabulary Tables” by Principal Data Architect Timothy Quinn, PhD
- “Understanding EHR Data in MSDW” by Principal Data Architect Timothy Quinn, PhD
- MSDW Town Hall Meetings
- MSDW2 Evolution & OMOP Benefits – November 1, 2021
- Compare Leaf and ATLAS Query Tools:
- Genomic Health Initiative COVID-19 WIP Meeting – May 21, 2020
- MSDW & Query Tools Overview – November 6, 2019
For recordings and materials for applications, see Training.
For publications, user reports, annual reports, and surveys, see Annual Reports and User Surveys.
Still having trouble? Submit a ticket and we will respond quickly.
We are supported by grant UL1TR004419 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health.