Dear REDCap Users,
Finance and Compliance completed their yearly review of REDCap’s charge rate and determined that the 2021 rate will continue unchanged in 2022.
REDCap is free to sign up, use, and ask general questions.
Annually, users are charged $200/year per database in production. This is unchanged from last year. A consulting fee of $140/hour for project-specific development or services also remains unchanged in 2022.
Annual payments for production will be automated to improve efficiency. To ensure your payment is processed effectively:
- Log into your database in REDCap.
- On the Project Setup page, select “Modify Project Title, Purpose, etc.”
- Complete the fields to indicate:
- The name of the current PI (or QI lead for QI projects)
- PI Life Number
- Fund Number
- IRB number (if applicable)
- Checked boxes to indicate the type of research applicable to the project
To learn more about REDCap and support materials, click here.
To submit a REDCap ticket or ask a question related to REDCap, click here.