Many other organizations provide news, educational material, and contacts for and by persons with spinal cord injury (SCI). Below you will find a list of websites of organizations and individuals, categorized by different topics.
Linking to publications, materials or websites of other organizations or entities does not constitute endorsement by Mount Sinai of such publications, materials or websites. Mount Sinai provides these references and links because they may be of value to persons interested in SCI.
- NYC Programs & Organizations
- Spinal Cord Injury Educational Websites
- National SCI & Disability Links
- Spinal Cord Injury Model System
- Disability Rights & Advocacy
- Women’s Health
- Sports/ Active Living & Recreation
- Travel/Leisure & Arts
- Adapted Driving
- Work & Education
- Adapted Devices & Supplies
- Fire Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- Support Groups/Magazine/Blogs