- Featured Profile in Fall 2013 Connections, Quarterly Newsletter of Columbia Women’s and Children’s Health
- Wall Street Journal September 23, 2014 print and online: http://online.wsj.com/articles/researchers-shed-light-on-asthmas-mysteries-1411427207. “Researchers Shed Light on Asthma’s Mysteries: New Findings on a Particularly Confusing Form of the Lung Disease”
- Oz Show, 1/12/17: Peanut allergies and the new guidelines issued by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- Featured Profile in Winter 2017 (issue 14) Connections, Quarterly Newsletter of Columbia Women’s and Children’s Health. ECHO Grants.
- Silent Springs, 3/4/17. http://silentspring.org/ellastudy/assessing-the-links-between-air-pollution-and-breast-cancer-risk/ featuring ongoing research on pregnancy and prenatal PAHs and other environmental exposures and breast cancer.
- Time.com, 4/8/18, on Spring allergies: http://time.com/3774649/allergy-pollen-spring/?iid=sr-link1