Meta-analysis systematically assess previous research studies to derive conclusions about that body of research. Outcomes from a meta-analysis may include a more precise estimate of the effect of treatment or risk factor for disease, or other outcomes, than any individual study contributing to the pooled analysis. Our research group regularly publishes meta-analyses related to spinal surgery and treatment.
Interview with Samuel Cho, MD
- Global Spine Congress 2019
- NASS 2018 Robotics and Navigation Best Paper Award
- 2018 Match Day
- Kuwaiti Ministry of Health Visit
- Global Spine Journal – Best Papers of 2017!
- NASS 2017!
- Graduation with Distinction in Research Achievement Ceremony – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Global Spine Journal – Best Paper 2016