- Valdimarsdottir, H. B., M. G. Figueiro, W. Holden, S. Lutgendorf, L. M. Wu, S. Ancoli-Israel, J. Chen, A. Hoffman-Peterson, J. Granski, N. Prescott, A. Vega, N. Stern, G. Winkel and W. H. Redd (2018). “Programmed environmental illumination during autologous stem cell transplantation hospitalization for the treatment of multiple myeloma reduces severity of depression: A preliminary randomized controlled trial.” Cancer Med 7(9): 4345-4353.
- Wu, L. M., A. Amidi, H. Valdimarsdottir, S. Ancoli-Israel, L. Liu, G. Winkel, E. E. Byrne, A. V. Sefair, A. Vega, K. Bovbjerg and W. H. Redd (2018). “The Effect of Systematic Light Exposure on Sleep in a Mixed Group of Fatigued Cancer Survivors.” J Clin Sleep Med 14(1): 31-39.
- Redd, W. H., H. Valdimarsdottir, L. M. Wu, G. Winkel, E. E. Byrne, M. A. Beltre, E. S. Liebman, T. Erazo, J. A. Hayes, L. Isola, E. Scigliano, Y. Meschian, S. Lutgendorf and S. Ancoli-Israel (2014). “Systematic light exposure in the treatment of cancer-related fatigue: a preliminary study.” Psychooncology 23(12): 1431-1434.
- Starreveld, D. E. J., L. A. Daniels, H. B. Valdimarsdottir, W. H. Redd, J. L. de Geus, S. Ancoli-Israel, S. Lutgendorf, C. M. Korse, J. M. Kieffer, F. E. van Leeuwen and E. M. A. Bleiker (2018). “Light therapy as a treatment of cancer-related fatigue in (non-)Hodgkin lymphoma survivors (SPARKLE trial): study protocol of a multicenter randomized controlled trial.” BMC Cancer 18(1): 880.
- Ancoli-Israel, S., M. Rissling, A. Neikrug, V. Trofimenko, L. Natarajan, B. A. Parker, S. Lawton, P. Desan and L. Liu (2012). “Light treatment prevents fatigue in women undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer.” Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 20(6): 1211-1219.
- Wu, L. M., J. Austin, H. Valdimarsdottir, L. Isola, S. D. Rowley, M. A. Diefenbach, M. Cammarata, W. H. Redd and C. Rini (2014). “Cross-sectional study of patient-reported neurobehavioral problems following hematopoietic stem cell transplant and health-related quality of life.” Psychooncology 23(12): 1406-1414.
- Rini, C., J. Austin, L. M. Wu, G. Winkel, H. Valdimarsdottir, A. L. Stanton, L. Isola, S. Rowley and W. H. Redd (2014). “Harnessing benefits of helping others: a randomized controlled trial testing expressive helping to address survivorship problems after hematopoietic stem cell transplant.” Health Psychol 33(12): 1541-1551.
- Shen, M. J., W. H. Redd, G. Winkel and H. Badr (2014). “Associations among pain, pain attitudes, and pain behaviors in patients with metastatic breast cancer.” J Behav Med 37(4): 595-606.
- Hamilton, J. G., L. M. Wu, J. E. Austin, H. Valdimarsdottir, K. Basmajian, A. Vu, S. D. Rowley, L. Isola, W. H. Redd and C. Rini (2013). “Economic survivorship stress is associated with poor health-related quality of life among distressed survivors of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.” Psychooncology 22(4): 911-921.