1470 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10029
The Forum has been created to facilitate ongoing communication between research personnel like you and the administrative offices that regulate and process research projects (e.g., IRB, GCO). Below, please see the agenda for this month’s meeting:
- Ivy Cohen/Kendra Yum – Investigational Drug Services (IDS)
- Electronic transmission of Investigational Drugs
- IDS Reviews and fees for clinical trials involving more than 1 member site
- Lori Jennex – Director, PPHS/IRB Office
- Update on Ideate full Board rollout
- Cynthia Knauer – Clinical Research Coordinator, Department of Urology
- Microsoft Application One Note will be demonstrated as a useful tool for maintaining and sharing records of research projects, research staff involved, and tasks to be accomplished. Submission and approval dates can also be listed and tracked.
- Vivian Mitropoulou – Director, Research Compliance Office
- Best practices for research coordinators
- Questions/Concerns/Open Microphone
Join us on April 20, 2016, 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Hatch Auditorium
IRB Grand Rounds: Ring, Ring – Plan to Phone Screen?
Understanding the policies and practices of screening potential human subjects in research.