Our projects are funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the National Heart, Lung, and Blood institute (NHLBI), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious disease (NIAID) and the Histiocytosis American Association (HAA).
- High-dimensional phenotyping in tissue inflammation
- Dendritic cell orchestration of the anti-tumor T cell response
- Contribution of ontogeny to the role of tumor-associated macrophages in disease
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal immunoprofiling of Mount Sinai’s COVID-19 patients
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH)