Molecular, Cellular, Behavioral Biology, and Translational Research in Neurodegeneration
Yue Laboratory’s primary research interests encompass molecular and cellular pathways for autophagy-lysosome degradation, synaptic vesicle trafficking, neuroinflammation, and protein/lipid kinase signaling in neuropathogenesis.
- Autophagy in neurons and neurodegenerative diseases
- The regulation of autophagy and endocytosis by protein kinases and lipid kinases
- The cellular and molecular mechanism for Parkinson’s disease
- Neuroinflammatory pathways in Parkinson’s disease
- The biology, pathophysiology and pharmacology of LRRK2 kinase in Parkinson’s
- Genetic animal model development for neurodegenerative diseases