- Do you conduct research, or would like you like to be involved in research within the Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS)?
- Are you seeking funding for your next big idea?
- Would you like to keep up-to-date about research administration policies and procedures at Icahn School at Mount Sinai?
The Research Listserv can help.
The Research Listserv is one single email list encompassing the entire research community. If you do research at MSHS, you may already be a member of the Research Listserv. To check if you are a member or to change your subscription preferences, click here and enter your email address under Research Listserv at any time within the MSHS firewall (on-site at a MSHS location or via VPN). If you are not member, your email selections will be blank. To join, or edit your existing preferences, choose your topics and click at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email confirming your subscription or any changes you make.
You will be able to choose from the following:
Not convinced? Maybe this will help –
- You can modify your subscriptions at any time by entering your email address under Research Listserv on the Research Portal Getting Started page, when you are within the MSHS firewall. You will always receive a confirmation email when you change your subscription preferences.
- You can unsubscribe from everything, and still be assured that you will receive messages intended for the entire research community (Dean’s Office or the most important messages from the GCO, IRB/PPHS, IACUC, etc.).
- You will receive each mailing ONLY ONCE, unless you are subscribed with two functional email addresses. If that should happen, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take care of it immediately.
If you are part of the research community of the Mount Sinai Health System, you should be a part of the Research Listserv. Join today!