With support from ConduITS, the Institutes for Translational Sciences, the 4D (Discover, Design, Develop, Deliver) Technology Development Projects promote technology-based solutions for unmet needs across the healthcare system in therapeutics, diagnostics, devices, and digital health. This program takes a mentored approach to facilitate the teams executing their plans.
Please join us in congratulating the following team leaders awarded for this cycle (Fall 2016-March 2017):
- Jamilia Sly, PhD Instructor, Department. of Oncological Sciences
Internet-Based Patient Activation Intervention to Improve Referrals for Cancer Screening (PAIRS)
- Ya-El Mandel-Portnoy, 5th year PhD Candidate, Emergency Medicine K12 Scholar
Developing cutting-edge technology to improve the treatment and quality of life of Atrial Fibrillation patient
- Sander Houten, PhD, Associate Professor Genetics and Genomic Sciences
Novel Treatments for Glutaric Aciduria
- Ilse Daehn, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology
Predictive Biomarkers for Diabetic Nephropathy (DN)
- Evren Azeloglu, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacological Sciences
Next Generation Bandages for Improved Wound Healing
If you would like more information about this program, please contact the Louise Lammers at firstname.lastname@example.org.